- CliftonStrengths Assessment ($50 Value)Full 34 Report
- Understanding Your Full 34 Report
- Interpretive Exploration touching on all Fx5 Domains
- Individual Development Plan (IDP) focused on one goal (domain of your choice)
- Session duration up to 3 hours
- Full Individual Introductory Package ($300 Value)
- 3 fifty-minute, monthly follow up coaching sessions designed to coach and track progress on the IDP goal determined in the Introductory session
- 2 thirty-minute check in calls in-between monthly sessions
- Full Introductory Package ($300 Value)
- Six (6) fifty-minute follow up coaching sessions
- Five (5) thirty-minute check in calls in-between monthly sessions
The Transformative Retreat is a customized experience designed to align your strengths with your Charisms (spiritual gifts). You and your strengths coach will collaborate in advance of your retreat to ensure the retreat agenda aligns with your individual goals and expectations. If you have not already experienced the CliftonStrengths Assessment, the Individual Introductory Package will be incorporated into your retreat schedule. Customized retreats may include items from the additional offerings below (click the Show more option at the end of this page).
The Transformative Retreat takes place over a two-night stay at TnT Family Farm Guest House (TnT Family Farm). Check in on Day 1 is at 4:00 pm. Check out is at 11 am on the morning following the 2nd night. Food for your meals – 2 evening, 1 mid-day, and two morning – are included in your stay together with coffee, tea, water and snacks.
Contact email@example.com or call (480) 363-1260 to explore, plan and/or schedule your Transformative Retreat. Base price for the retreat is $850. Some customized components of a retreat may include additional materials charges.
Don't see what your looking for? Click below for additional options.
Additional or Add On Coaching Offerings Individual Stand-alone Coaching Sessions Strengths-Based Leadership Well Being Finder Clifton Strengths for Couples Family Sessions Small Groups / Business Teams Charisms – Identifying and Activating Your Spiritual Gifts
Individual Stand-alone Coaching Sessions
Well Being Finder
Clifton Strengths for Couples
Small Groups / Business Teams
Charisms – Identifying and Activating Your Spiritual Gifts